Search This Blog


Monday, February 22, 2010

My much thought after step..........

Hi friends,

You all must be wondering as to why this title and that to so late?...Actually this is my third post in my blog and now I have gathered the courage to introduce myself to all of you.

I am a mix of an Arian (Moon sign) and a Taurian ( Hindu Birth sign) with some traits of a Virgo(Sun sign).So i am straight forward and stubborn like the ram , little lazy to start anything new and unconventional , like the bull and ofcourse emotional and perfectionist like the virgin lady. But I find it difficult to express my feelings often.....hence reserved too....My brother , a regular blogger , suggested me to join this community so that I have a better space and better people to express my thoughts....So i'm here...much after debating to join or not.

I have always enjoyed reading books and articles on almost anything...starting from nature , children , movies , autobiographies etc...not so much in politics though....but this is my first attemt to speak up , rather blog up on my views and my thoughts... And now that I have joined , I would like to express my thoughts to all of you....with a hope to recieve right feedbacks on my articles. Can't promise though how often will I be able to blogg , looking into my work schedules...But I promise I'll try to be regular in expressing my thoughts.

Thanks a tonne for all your encouragements,

Love . ..Piyali

4 comments:

  1. Ur bro has done a great thing by getting u join here..its a great place.Ill take the pleaseure to invite u to blogville.Welcome and hope i read a lot more..

    cheers.:)

    P.S Can u change the background colour of the the font?Its a lil difficult to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear thanks for the suggestion...but actually i could not save the background of my font as the web got disconnected.....so saving these changes now...thanks for the encouragements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a very Happy holi.
    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete